!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Monday, February 20, 2012

General Edge

Crusher Black Tactical Pen


Crusher Black Tactical Pen


Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Crusher Black Tactical PenGeneral Edge.






Crusher Black Tactical Pen Overview


A personal protection weapon that actually writes! This tactical pen is charcoal gray aluminum and writes in black ink. Features an aggressively pointed end as well as a crusher impact crown at the top of the cap. The etched design and pocket clip provide a secure grip for writing or defending. 5 7/8" overall


Crusher Black Tactical Pen Feature


  • 5 7/8" Overall
  • Fully Functional Pen
  • Self Defense Mechanism
  • Tactical Pen
  • Pocket Clip